Asbestos Removal Solutions. Let Us Get Rid Of It!
We Take care of all your Asbestos Removal Problems
We take care of:
- Asbestos Demolition & Decontamination.
- Asbestos Demolition, Restoration & Renovations.
- Asbestos Insulation Removal.
- Asbestos Encapsulation & Sealing.
- Asbestos Underground Pipes & Pits.
- Asbestos Roofing & De-Contamination.
- Asbestos Ceiling, Walls & Flooring.
- Asbestos Fencing, Garage & Sheds.
- Asbestos “Pick up” & Removal Services
Renovating? Need Asbestos Disposal?
Don’t endanger yourself, your family or your neighbours by trying to remove or demolish asbestos yourself. We are licensed to carry out any removal or disposal work safely. Only a licensed asbestos contractor can dispose of asbestos at Council’s waste facilities.
- Asbestos disposal bags & waste removal.
- Dispose of asbestos.
- Transport asbestos.
- Asbestos cement disposal.
- Asbestos site cleanups.
- Asbestos Inspections & Reporting Services.
We also provide Home Renovations & Demolition Services.
If left untouched, asbestos products poses little danger, however if any Asbestos products are disturbed or broken you do need to act. Cleaning, cutting or sanding can also release hazardous asbestos fibres. These fibres can lodge in the airways, lungs or stomach and increase the chances of developing asbestosis, (scarring of lung tissue) mesothelioma or lung cancer.
To remove asbestos products poses significant health risks. So don’t touch it, or try to move it yourself. Leave it & call us “Asbestos Get Rid of It” now for action & assistance. Think You have Asbestos ? Call us now!
You are welcome to enter your details below. We guarantee to call you first thing tomorrow or you if you’d like an immediate response then don’t hesitate to call our friendly staff directly, during business hours, on 0417 621 516.
Or Send Us A Message
In older type houses, Asbestos can be anywhere?
Asbestos is a type of building material widely used from the 1940’s through to the 1980’s. It was durable with great insulation properties and fire resistant. Products that may contain asbestos include:
- Flat, corrugated or bitumen roofing material.
- Ceiling tiles.
- Vinyl and thermoplastic floor tiles and backing to vinyl flooring.
- Carpet underlay (hessian).
- Internal and external wall sheeting, textured coatings.
- Gutters, rainwater pipes and water tanks.
- Insulation around pipes and electrical equipment
- Fire proofing around flues and ducts.
- Sprayed on to steelwork.
Let us solve your asbestos problem by getting rid of it now from Newcastle, Sydney & surrounding areas to Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and Sunshine Coast. We guarantee to call you first thing tomorrow.
Be aware, potential & significant health risks are posed where there is:
- Weathering of Asbestos Products.
- Storm damage of Asbestos Materials.
- The presence of damaged asbestos in your home, fences or sheds.
- Maintenance work involving Asbestos.
- Demolition, Removal of Asbestos Products.
- Unsafe removal of asbestos cement or tiles.
The risk of exposure from the built environment is real, with the potential to impact the entire Australian community.
Think You have Asbestos ? Call us now! Remember, do not try to remove it yourself. Leave it to the professionals.
It can be very hard to detect for yourself whether Asbestos materials exist in your dwelling. If you are uncertain as to whether there is any Asbestos located internally or externally in or around your home or work place, please do not attempt to remove it yourself.
The safe removal and disposal of any asbestos contained materials requires a skilled and qualified tradesperson in this field. Asbestos sheeting becomes brittle over time and once broken, asbestos fibres spread in the air and can easily be inhaled, causing potential serious health risks to you and your family.
If you suspect an area has asbestos dust, do not disturb it. Contact us, as only licensed contractors should remove & treat asbestos products or break materials that could possibly contain asbestos fibres.
As asbestos removal contractors, we can also provide a specially lined bin for trades people to use during renovations. Once renovations are completed, the asbestos removal contractors will collect the bin and dispose of asbestos safely for you.